A Birthday Coffee Competition - Brought to you by SLAYER, MahlkonigUSA and Black & White Coffee
MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR INBOXES - WORD BANKS & SUBMISSION FORMS COMING!
WIN A ONE GROUP SLAYER, A MAHLKONIGUSA E65s GRINDER AND A 1 YEAR COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION FROM BLACK & WHITE COFFEE!
Three years ago, Kyle Ramage and Lem Butler put an idea in motion; keep exceptional coffee simple. That idea has become Black & White Coffee Roasters; driven by service, community and excellence. 2020 has been an incredibly challenging year for everyone but community has been a silver lining. It is the synergy of collaborative relationships that builds community.
We have teamed up with some awesome relationships that have been incredibly supportive during our 3 years as a company to bring you a fun virtual coffee competition.
SO - WHAT IS THE BIRTHDAY COFFEE COMPETITION?
Each participant will receive 5 coffees and a word bank of possible answers.
1. You must determine each coffee's origin and each coffee's processing method.
Each answer is worth 1 point for a total of 10 points.
2. Each of you must post a photo on your instagram account that represents a positive aspect of your community tagging each of our sponsors:
using the hashtag #blackwhiteroastersbirthdaycontest
Your post is worth 1 point.
3. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be bonus points awarded to the closest guess of each coffee's elevation.
Possible total bonus points = 5 points.
4. $50 registration for the contest. All proceeds donated to GROUNDS FOR HEALTH (@groundsforhealth), "a mission-driven, international non-profit organization, born out of and with enduring ties to the coffee industry, and focuses on increasing coverage of cervical cancer prevention services." (Currently working in Ethiopia and Kenya).
5. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31, 2020. (Just add the coffee competition to your checkout cart and you will be enrolled!)
6. Coffee ships out on Sept 3, 2020.
7. Answers must be submitted by Sept. 25, 2020.
8. Winner announced Sept 30, 2020
*North America ONLY*
Note: We roast and ship Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays